“Learn how to make real connections with your couples to create pictures they won’t just like, they’ll love.”
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP?
One thing I see a lot is people who have the technical ability to produce beautiful images but not the confidence to interact with couples to bring out their natural side. Without being able to connect we miss a chance for so many beautiful images. Sound about right? – then this workshop is for you. Working with people is what I love – making couples feel like friends is what makes me smile and I want to show you how to get the best from your couples. Anyone can look at the camera, but developing trust – to allow your creativity to shine takes things to another level and ultimately gives you your style. I’m going to show you how to create images your couples won’t just like – but ones that they LOVE!
“Learn how to create relaxed, natural portraits with effortless posing secrets”
So what makes this workshop different? Well for starters we won’t be talking tech – we’ll be talking connection. Between you & them. We’re going to go through how you establish this connection and then how to use it, how it will let your own style come through in the pictures you take and by default start working with more couples that you have a stronger connection with. The couples you want to work with. There will be a chance to put into practice what you learn with a real couple shoot, images to take home and start using in your portfolio. We’re going to be focusing on how to use the connection we have to create relaxed, natural images and how to inject some effortless posing into your portraits.
- 1 // What is it?
- The Workshop, a one day workshop with Natasha Cadman.
- 2 // When is it?
- 25th April 2018, 09am – 4:30pm with a lunch provided in between.
- 3 // Where is it?
- Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- 4 // How many attendees?
- To be able to give everyone a chance at getting everything they need from the day, the places are limited to 10.
- 5 // How do I register?
- Please complete and submit a registration form. You’ll receive a personal reply back with 24 hours confirming your place, during which time your deposit will be received.
- 6 // Do I need to bring my gear?
- Yes, absolutley. Bring whatever you feel most comfortable using. We are going to have plenty of time for shooting so it will definitely be getting used.
- 7 // What should I wear?
- Wear something comfortable. Keep in mind that we will be shooting, so you won’t something that won’t hinder you.
- 8 // What’s the cost?
- The cost is £250. For anyone who registers and pays their deposit before 9th August they will receive a £25 early bird discount.
- 9 // How much is the deposit?
- Deposit to secure your seat is £50.
- 10 // Who is the workshop for?
- The Workshop is for photographers that need help establishing a strong connection with their couples, which will allow your style to shine through. For those who want to learn how to make posing natural & fun. And who want that extra boost before wedding season to get geared up and feel confident.
THE SHORT AND SWEET
In case your trying to cram as much information about The Workshop in the quickest amount of time – here is the short and sweet version.
The Workshop is a one day workshop with Natasha Cadman. The fun begins at 9am – 4:30pm. It includes a delicious lunch, styled shoot and Q&MP;A session. Join me for a day of learning how to connect with your couples, shooting and creating more of what you love.
The cost of the workshop is £250 and limited to 10 attendees. To register for The Workshop, complete the form below and we’ll be ready to go ;-).